Saturday, August 28, 2010

Top Five 5 Reminder

Hey guys, just reminding everyone that I'll be posting the Top Five 5 tomorrow, the deadline for picks is tonight and I only have mine and Paul C's so If anyone wants to be included be sure to send your picks to KevinKavalier@gmail.com. Remember to send me your top five choices for each category, the categories are:

Top 5 Marvel/DC Team-Ups You'd like to see
Top 5 Marvel vs. DC Fights You'd like to see (for the first time or a rematch)
Top 5 Comic Characters who you wish had a TV Show, Cartoon or Movie
Top 5 Most Overrated Characters
Top 5 Five Characters you'd like to put on a team together


Here's hoping I get a few more picks from you guys, and I'll be back tomorrow with the main post.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm a slacker... I'll send 'em out asap JT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one :P Alright dude, not a problem

    ReplyDelete